Read Time: 1 min
Studco’s range of Direct Fix Clips can be used in a range of applications including ceilings and walls and sound isolation applications.
Introducing the NEW Studco® A94 adjustable furring channel clip! With a simple 2-step locking system, this galvanized clip will make light work of direct fix ceiling applications.
- Made in USA
- Max 4″ distance between underside of the joist and top of the furring channel flange
- Incremental slot adjustability up to 11/16″
- 2 Step locking system including smaller slots at the end of the clip to keep the furring channel tight and angled up teeth to lock the channel into the clip once weight is applied
- Made with heavy gauge 33mil 20ga steel
- 2 dimpled ribs running parallel to provide extra strength
- 4 Smaller added holes for installing on angled ceilings and for added strength
Studco is dedicated to finding innovative solutions that help elevate the pain points that our customers face.
If you would like more information about the A94 Adjustable furring channel clip or other Studco products, please get in contact with our team on 800 675 8023 or email us on email@example.com