The fast and easy way of creating openings in internal and external walls
The HEDA® System from Studco offers a fast and easy way of creating openings in walls in both internal and external applications. Traditionally, wall openings have required two or three studs at each side of the jamb and a series of studs and track to act as a lintel. Whilst this method remains highly popular, the new HEDA System from Studco® uses fewer sections and fewer connections, thereby greatly decreasing construction time and simplifying the construction process.
Use HEDA System for lintels, headers, sills and jambs in external openings for windows and doors.
Replace boxed studs with one HEDA section in doorways and large openings.
Extreme heights, extreme loads and extreme performance.
Why choose HEDA?
Reduced construction time does not compromise premium performance. Engineered specifically for opening connections, HEDA is suited to openings of a vast range of applications. Whether it is to be installed internally or externally, for a window or a door, for a small or large opening, HEDA will fit the bill.
- Pre-engineered design that’s easy to install.
- Saves time on the jobsite.
- Versatile for both internal and external openings.
- Suited to a wide scope of projects, as its strength allows it to work with large openings and heavy structures.
- Made for you – Available in custom sizing for your project.
- Expert Technical Assistance – Studco engineering team will be on hand to ensure all your specifications, requirements and queries are met.
- Alternative to boxed or spiced studs that involves fewer sections and fewer connections.
The HEDA Tough Wall System is made up of two components: The HEDA Jamb and the HEDA Connector.
The HEDA Tough Wall System decreases construction time and simplifies the construction process of constructing wall openings.
The HEDA Tough Wall System is suited to a wide scope of projects.
Fully Engineered Solution
The HEDA System has been fully engineered to meet BCA requirements and Australian Standards, ensuring you of code compliance whenever you use Studco’s new HEDA System. The HEDA System is suitable for most opening applications and by discussing your needs with a Studco representative, you can be sure that even your most demanding opening specifications can be accommodated.
HEDA Jamb Datasheet AU
U.S. Patent 10,889,978